This is in 2005. Ellie is the dog behind me and Benson is the dog in front. The pic was taken on Whidbey Island at christmans. I remember riding in the car with Ellie in the back seat and she was in the trunk. Ellie would always put her head right in between me and my bro and drool the whole ride. Benson was a snuggler though. If you fell asleep on the floor he would fall asleep on your head. I love you guys. :)
Sunday, October 3, 2010
My cousins dog was just put down:( he was the best dog i knew with the exception of my old dog Ellie who died a few years ago. But Benson was my favorite. He was a welsh corgie. He was a small dog with a big heart. I loved him so much. Every time we went to their house i would give him treats. Benson would dig these holes in the ground and lay in them when it was really hot out so he had a dirty tummy. Man i loved that dog. I wish i could have seen him one more time. He died of kidney failure. He was 8 when he died and i bet he could have lived longer. We just didn't want to see him go through the pain. I bet he is up in heaven hanging out with my Ellie. 
This is in 2005. Ellie is the dog behind me and Benson is the dog in front. The pic was taken on Whidbey Island at christmans. I remember riding in the car with Ellie in the back seat and she was in the trunk. Ellie would always put her head right in between me and my bro and drool the whole ride. Benson was a snuggler though. If you fell asleep on the floor he would fall asleep on your head. I love you guys. :)
This is in 2005. Ellie is the dog behind me and Benson is the dog in front. The pic was taken on Whidbey Island at christmans. I remember riding in the car with Ellie in the back seat and she was in the trunk. Ellie would always put her head right in between me and my bro and drool the whole ride. Benson was a snuggler though. If you fell asleep on the floor he would fall asleep on your head. I love you guys. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment