Saturday, October 2, 2010
Ugg now i can't sleep in since i'm used to waking up at 6:00. I woke up at 7:30 and layed in bed trying to fall back asleep but on the up side i had a really funny dream. Actually thats what woke me up because i was laughing so hard:) It was about this relay race and we had to go high five the next person...It was me braeden and chloe. So i was first and I had to run down this really steep hill at first and the whole entire track was really slippery so i apparently thought i could slide on my belly. I don't know why, so i was pulling my self along on my stomach and then i realized i could stand and run. So i did that and my feet pretty much gave out so i was spinning around and around and around and then I was on my knees and I was thinking where's Chloe. "Oh HI CHLOE" she was on a swing(I don't know what a swing was doing there) swinging around. I then crashed into Anthony and was all like "CHLOE TAG MY HAND" and she was like "NO I LIKE SWINNGING" and then i woke up and i couldn't stop laughing. Well that was my funny dream. If any of you guys have had a funny dream you should comment and tell me because i want to know:) Well my grandma and papa are coming up today and i hope me and my grandma get to go shopping(one of my favorite hobbies even though i don't have money) crossing my fingers. i will blog later and let you know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment